Tuesday, August 11, 2009

T.L.E IV

The school year 2009-2010,as a fourth year student,I expect that I will learn and discover more. In our T.L.E IV,I learn how to make a blog,how to post a blog and many more. In our T.L.E IV,I learn more techniques in using a computer properly. I discover the history of Internet. I discover also the persons involve in making of Internet.
This first grading period, I encountered many problems such as,the computer is not functioning well,it loads slowly that we consume the whole period waiting for it and it is a waste of time,and sometimes Internet is offline.
I address this challenges by the help of our T.L.E teacher,Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz. She help us to solve the problems involving how to make blog and the the problem in the functioning of the computer. She also give instruction for us to follow,and we will be the one to make it in our own.
Moving on, I will apply what I learned from Mrs. Vera Cruz. All the knowledge I learned from her is a big help for me. I can now easily face those problems whenever I will be encountering it again.

1 comment:

  1. hey you,,,,marami tnx sa pagcomment mo sa akin,,d q maintindihan post mo

    ReplyDelete