Thursday, February 18, 2010

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE!!!

Everyone of us have a dream. We dream for a cause. We dream something good for ourselves.
Some of us dream the impossible dream. We always try to achieve our dream to our heart's content.
My dream is just simple, all I want is to graduate in Secondary Level, I will take the course I want to be and I will use my leanings to good use. For me, you can graduate if you have determination and have good vision in life. We can achieve our dreams if we are determined to achieve that dream, don't lose hope and be stong in facing every problems that you will encounter, prepare yourself for the consequences. My dream is to become a nurse or a doctor. There is one big reason why I want to take that course. Taking that course needs a lot of money and I'm not very sure if my knowledge and skills will be enough to take that course. I'm thinking for other course like HRM because I was fond of preparing and cooking foods. I was still confuse in choosing the right course for me. My future depends in the right course for me and it depends on my knowledge and skills.
All of us want to have a good future we are all trying to achieve it. After many years, everyone of us will be graduating in college and have a stable job for their own family. Our future depends on us...GOODLUCK FOR EVERYONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment